Monday, February 28, 2011

Here I am, once again,
this isn't the first time I realize,
but things are different, lives are changing,
times are switching, life is arranging
to something better I hope.
Where is the hope?
It's not as hidden as it seems,
but still it's covered like an invisible stream.
I know this place all too well,
it makes me want to escape where I fell.
My eyes are now opened to what I was blinded about before,
reality makes itself known to me,
but it never turned out as I thought it would be.
I never expected that this kind of hurt
would almost turn out for the practical worst.
It's ridiculous, it's not right,
my mind screams in defense.
But it's silenced by the reminding
that the forewarnings were never henced.
You can't move when you're clinging to the past.
You can certainly try
but you won't run as fast,
you know it but why
do you keep talking like this?
As if there were so much
you seemed to have missed
that you want to get back one day,
but your desire for the true one isn't completely your all it seems,
because you're not disconnecting from what's dragging you behind,
So you're running in circles,
is there any other way to tell?

Feels like
I can't do anything moving without the preliminary affliction
but I can't do anything standing,
it's like the a underlying contraction
to everything within me and my desire to move,
to run, but here I'm pulled
in every which-way direction.
My eyes flick away,
but they musn't stay astray,
even if it costs to run up ahead
where it's you and me alone, God instead
of anything else.
I'm willing to leave
and leave everything else behind,
discovering new along the way
and growing into who I may.
I know that I've already starting anew,
and I'm doing this all for the glory of you.
Sometimes I'm afraid
that this time here is wasted
that your glory will never be seen
in the way it's suppose to be
because of things out of my control
But your word opposes
because your love never fails,
and no matter whatever else happens,
as I continue this way
with the others I know are in you,
you'll be faithful and just,
and everything will pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment