Sunday, November 20, 2011

Come Set Your Seal Upon Me...



Sometimes I find myself just sitting and thinking upon the beauty of Jesus and dwelling in the secret place.
It's so deep...
It's a pure place, where it's just you and God. Very pure and very intimate. I've been praying a lot lately about Clean Hands and a Pure Heart. One night a few nights ago, God told me "The forerunners in the end times will be the ones with clean hands and pure hearts- and I will call them my holy ones. They will live separately. Differently. And I've called you to be holy. To not look like everyone else."
We were called be innocent. Pure. Like children. To hide our eyes from things we know will hurt us. To stay in the shadow of his wing. To live exposed to the beauty and love of Jesus. And to show it to everyone we come in contact with.


Then the lame shall leap like a deer,
And the tongue of the dumb sing.
For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness,
And streams in the desert.
The parched ground shall become a pool,
And the thirsty land springs of water;
In the habitation of jackals, where each lay,
There shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
A highway shall be there, and a road,
And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness.
The unclean shall not pass over it,
But it shall be for others.
Whoever walks the road, although a fool,
Shall not go astray.

Isaiah 35:6-8


I'm so glad God placed me in Word and Spirit Church. There have been so many shifts and changes since I really stepped up and comitted to live this life for Jesus. I'm excited to see our platform worship team and ministry grow... really excited... God put me here for a reason... put people in my path for a reason... and it's awesome. :)

God, teach me how to love you. Thank you for this week. Thank you for showing me things that I need to know. Thank you for putting me in the paths of others no matter where I go, and thank you that you've put me there to minister your love to them. It's all about you, Jesus. It's not about us. You are the center. You are love. Your grace and mercies are everlasting, and they never fade away. Beauty may fade, but the love and word of God stands strong forever. It's eternal. I want to fix my eyes on the eternal, not the temporal. Thank you for those in my school and in church. Thank you for shaking them awake, for revival and a love awakening. A fire set upon our hearts, so we can dive beneath the surface of who you are. Thank you Jesus.... come set your love as a seal on our hearts. In Jesus Name...


No comments:

Post a Comment