Monday, July 15, 2013

Life is an Adventure

Dear readers,

Have you ever thought that things could be better? Or correction- felt like things could be better? Have you ever felt like you weren't living life to the fullest when you could be, or felt like there's just so much more out there to achieve, and you want to change yourself to reach it? We live in a big, big world full of big things and sitting in Murfreesboro doesn't necessarily satisfy me, as much as I dearly love it and will have to do it for the next year. Going on a bike riding adventure doesn't satisfy it, either. 
In simpler terms, I want to live an adventure, with God. Life with God and sweet friends is an adventure, but I feel like it could be so much more, like living an adventure with God and awesome friends traveling around the world preaching the gospel, seeing people get saved and traveling around the world being in a worship band. THAT, my dear friends, would indeed be an adventure. And while most of us see a master's degree or a military family or a doctor's office ahead of us, I see a stage full of prophetic musicians and ministers, and the faces of many devastated people in the world ahead of me. People who are starving for hope and hungry for a God that greatly desires them- that is who I see ahead of me. And my greatest desire is to reach them, whatever sacrifices I have to make in this life to be with them.

I don't even know how this dream is possible to achieve, but it's in me for a reason, And I'd be honored to fulfill that, whatever it takes.

An adventure Is ahead of me. So here's to surviving the Here and Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment