Monday, October 3, 2011

Spontaniety.

The seasons change
like the winds reverse
the stars turn skyward
as they sing the second verse
of the season's change-
how often they repeat
but now there's something in the air
that I cannot find myself to repeat.
I'm not sure exactly where,
but this is going somewhere.
Like the seasons change,
I don't feel ready-
but come the next step
I find myself already steady.
The warmth fades into these
crisp nights,
When the cold rushes in
sweeping across past the lights.
I close my eyes
and
I want to be safe wrapped
in someone's arms,
listening to their heartbeat,
protected-
here I know I'm safe.
The cold fades away into a
warm MidSummer Night's Dream
laying beneath the sky
whispering on a dream
these warm nights fade into the
summer rain,
summer rain fades into the
quickly fading sunset;
It's coming around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment