Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paradagim shift

My trip to the house of prayer was life-changing. And as I come back here I feel as if things are transitioning.

I didn't know what I was going to do my freshman year. It didn't feel like there was anyone else that wanted to make a difference. But I stepped out of my box and I found them. We started a Morning Devotional group. It took off. Now we're changing days so that we have something every day for students to go to. Mondays-Wednesdays is morning devotion (which we're soon changing the name of) Thursdays is Timothy Club and Friday is FCA. Something for students every morning. Opportunity.

Today in church we hit a new place. It was like a river. We had experienced like that in youth group or on Face nights or at conferences, but I'd never seen a movement like that on a Sunday morning service. We encountered God in a new way. It was like he came in and was beckoning his body to draw near unto him, and at the same time people were going. The worship was flowing. It was like a new place opened up for our church. And all I can say is that it's going to keep going. It's going to keep getting bigger. And we're going to expand in areas we're called to...

Auditions for vocalists are coming soon to the church, too. This is new. I'm excited. Opportunity. Knock-knock. :)


Things are changing. School is changing. My church body is changing. Lives are changing.

Change never stops.
It's going to keep getting better. Even if it feels like a downward spiral at times, I'm confident that nothing can separate us from his love. And that's all that matters.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment