Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Scripture from this Morning

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." -1 Peter 5:6-7

“I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles,
To open blind eyes,
To bring out prisoners from the prison,
Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
 -Isaiah 42:6-7

"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another." -Galatians 5:25-26

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
-Romans 12:2 
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."
Philipians 4:13


"This Book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night... for the then you will make your way prosperous and have good success." -Joshua 1:8


I wish I could have gotten them all down. These are the ones I remember. 

The new Tuesday morning prayer group at school really inspired me today. I felt a new peace settle in my heart yesterday after the previous hectic week and especially after praying with these guys this morning. It inspires me to see 15-20 young people who want to get together and talk about God and pray together at school. And even as individuals these people inspire me when I see them in the hallway at school. They inspire me to keep running after God and to continue in patience in love. I want to run after God like that. I want to live a life of confessing his word every single day.



No comments:

Post a Comment