Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Fire and Rain}

"Gos·pel

noun /ˈgäspəl/

1. A Teaching or Revelation of Christ
2. Good News
"


As I was coming to a newly began morning devotional bible study/prayer group on Tuesday morning, I remember walking toward the annex building pavilion. And right before my eyes I remember blinking and seeing three boys gathered, one with a bible talking to the others.
In that moment I felt my heart give a leap and a tug.
This is what I prayed for all of last year.
This IS what I saw.

When I was praying for revival to come to our generation and high school- for young people my age to have a passion for Jesus rise up on the inside of them... I saw this.

The past month has been a river of life rushing around all aspects of the spirit.

Prophetic voice was give at our prayer group Sunday night... I can't even describe the magnificence of exactly what happened that evening.
But all I can say is that spiritually,
this is a new place.
And we're on the ascension.

This Wednesday and Last Wednesday at our youth group, worship has ended with us crying out to Jesus in prayer and intercession and supplication. Our WEDNESDAY NIGHTS have been like, if not better than, some of our On Fire Youth Face Nights we hold for a long time one Saturday night a month. We've really met and encountered God's love, fire and RAW presence. Our youth group isn't asleep. They're awake and alive.

God answers prayer.
This is it.
It's happening.
And revival and the gospel are like fire... they spread. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment