Friday, August 5, 2011

Manifestations

http://wakeupthenormallife.blogspot.com/2011/04/prayer-sunday-was-so-thick.html


I posted this blog a while back, and as you scroll more toward the bottom, it talks about dreams I began having of things of prayer manifesting and the holy spirit coming upon people...

Two of the boys that I dreamt of encountering God have encountered him and haven't been the same since then.
Just between the time I had those dreams and now.

The dream about the boy with the bugs being cast away from him and him falling down in a prayer meeting that had broken out is now in church and passionately devoted to God. When I talk to him, he said that he'd rededicated his life to the lord, was back in church and that I was one of the people who inspired him to do so.
This immediately brought me back to the time, six months before, that I had him on my heart to pray for strongly, and I remember asking my prayer group to lift him up in prayer and the time that I lay in my room on my face, and in the youth room at church later, praying for him and for him to have a love encounter with the true, living God and for God to heal his heart...

No one can ever deny the existence of a living, loving God when prayer like that manifests before your very eyes. When you see someone who was in the depths rise up on wings as eagles and run back to Jesus out of the mess they were entangled in.

One thing I've learned as an intercessor is that sometimes while interceding for someone or for a group of people you can feel some of the things they are feeling or going through... and I remember while praying for this person it was like all I could see and hear was this empty void of darkness. It was scary. And it made me want to cry out for him. To stand in the gap between him and God.

I'm a servant. I WANT to stand in the gap.

Because the reward of seeing them return to Jesus is priceless.

And I wouldn't trade it for any treasure in this world.


The dream about having a prayer meeting with a group of people- I remember praying with the one boy and the holy spirit came upon him, and the girl beside him fell over. When I invited him to IHOP's Onething conference the exact same thing that happened in the dream happened there. But the girl in the dream was someone we knew from school that I met a month after having that dream.

The boy in the dream did encounter God. And this is his story.

http://blake-highschoollife.blogspot.com/2011/05/god-cosuming-me.html

Changed life.

And the girl and I talked and she asked me if I could pray for her. She absolutely loves Jesus and God has a big future for her...


Prayers have been manifesting all year.

This IS the year of Heaven on Earth.

Seeing a guy at my church that had run from prayer for a couple years return and lead a prayer meeting at youth camp was a manifestation.
Seeing the captive set free and cutters rededicate their lives to God and be set free from bondage at youth camp was a prayer manifestation.
Seeing revival rise up in my school and students desiring Jesus IS a prayer manifestation.

And it will only get better.

1 comment:

  1. seeing my brother back in america worshipping in church again is a manifestation :)

    prayer does change things. :D

    ReplyDelete