Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thoughts


So last Thursday a new show came on Fox but it's called Touch. Basically in the World Premiere episode, the first scenario is a father living alone with his son who is extremely intelligent but not social (I believe it would be autism of some sort but I'm not completely sure.) The child is actually so intelligent that he taps into cell phone towers and phone lines by using multiple cell phones and linking numbers together in ways that aren't even human, I guess you would say. The impact of this shows different scenes in which the boy is helping people around the world and impacting things that are going on.

For many reasons I don't really know, I've always had a slight interest in behavior analysis. I guess I just really didn't notice it until now.
So I'm thinking of going into some kind of Child Psychology along side of being a musician and song-writer and pursuer of Jesus Christ. I don't know that I necessarily want to work with autistic kids but something along the lines of communicating with them when others say it's impossible. There are reasons people act the way they do. God didn't make us certain ways and make us feel certain emotions and think certain thoughts for no reason. Science hand-in-hand with God makes PERFECT sense. God isn't stupid. He MADE science. People just get the wrong idea of science and get into that evolution junk. God put dreams, visions, intelligence and abilities inside each of us for a reason and we were all made to work together for a purpose. So if there's really children out there who need a voice and need justice, who's going to give it to them?

It's so worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment