Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whatever you Want.

I’ve entered this phase really ever since the beginning of this year that has really set me free and that will certainly set others free from bondage. Learn this simple philosophy.

It’s called do what you want while living Inside of the limits of the word of God by doing what he wants.

Believe it or not, this is total freedom at its highest point on earth.

When we’re in the will of God we’re totally and completely happy. The word declares his will- they we live our lives on earth to the fullest through spreading his word and living righteously by his love on a daily basis. Can you still be bound up while living this lifestyle? I guess this would be a rhetorical question. But an answer would be yes.
Because we haven’t let go of man’s opinion yet.



Do what you want.

Dang it, if I am a failing student right now and want to go to Harvard, who says I can’t? I can work my way up and go. I’d have to work hard.

If Jim wants to go to high school and go through college just to become a janitor, who says he can’t?

When I’m of age, I can move out and really if I wanted to go I could move to Europe. Maybe become a pilot.

It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from, if there is a will, there’s a way. Society gets sucked into a bubble sometimes and we’re quick to forget that as humans, we have freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps all countries don’t have this freedom. But we’re Americans, so why shouldn’t we be able to use our freedom to the fullest and to reach others? We’ve got to stop judging other people for what they want to do no matter what it looks like. Stop looking at others and look at your own life and judge it. We have freedom of speech, belief, living, making money, having whatever friends we want, living wherever me want. We’ve just got to get out of the box and explore a little. When we poke our way out of the boundaries, we get little whiffs of things we’d never imagined before. And that’s what changes us. God didn’t create us to stay. He created us to move.
So there we have it.

We’ve got freedom, so let’s use it. Do whatever you want and don’t let others dominate over you or tell you what to do. Be your own person. And if others say, “Hey, you can’t do that,” look them in the eye and say “Watch me.”

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment