Saturday, August 25, 2012

Like a Lion







Let love explode and bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To see a revolution somehow.
Let love explode and bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To bring a revolution somehow


Now I'm lost in your freedom

This world I'll overcome.


My God's not dead

He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

Let hope arise and make the darkness hide

My faith is dead
I need a resurrection somehow
 

Let Heaven roar 
and fire fall
come shake the ground
with the sound 

of revival





[Like a Lion- David Crowder Band] (Because the Newsboys version is way too hip for me)



I really love this song. I hope we do it for See You At The Pole. This song perfectly describes the season, and what is being prophesied over our generation right now... over my generation... and over my school...


Only a month away.


Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment