Tuesday, August 14, 2012

There's a Storm all around you.


I know there are creatures all around you
I know there are lightnings and thunderings.
I know there's a Storm all around you
Holy
Holy, Holy.

I see Seven Lamps of Fire burning 
and I
see a sea of glass
mingled with fire burning
I see the son of man 
with eyes of fire burning,
burning, burning

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...


Halle- Halle- Hallelujah 
for the Lord 
God Omnipotent reigns

Everyone in the temple cries "Glory"....



This song and Revelations 4 has opened up a new perspective on who God is to me. It's changed me, molded me, and marked me. I will never be the same. I can't describe it with words.

Read Revelations 4. Ask God for a revelation of his transcendent beauty. Be marked by something incredible....






No comments:

Post a Comment