Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Struggle is just Real.

I have a huge problem with communicating exactly what I'm trying to say. I'm not sure if there is a purpose for this problem or why I have it, but it's probably the most real struggle I've dealt with every single day for a long time and I do not see an escape from it on the horizon. I get made fun of a lot for it, (more on the light joking side, which I don't mind) but in all seriousness, no one understands how isolated and irritated this makes me feel. It's not even funny anymore. Maybe I dwell on the idea that if I elaborate on a topic long enough then someone will see it in my perspective. But this idea is a fallacy.

Why is this such a problem for me when I am good at talking to people? Why can't I communicate properly? It used to be funny. Now it's just upsetting.
I know what you are thinking. Hahahahahhahahahahahahaahaha.
Over-reaction. Move on.

I just want to fix this problem... Or I at least want God to show me why I have it...

1 comment:

  1. Why is an easy one. Theres 2 reasons i can see. 1 is that you're a teen usually talking to adults. If 13 year old you talked to you now, youd better grasp the difference. Our communication changes a lot as we get older. 2) God gave you a different personality so that you can reach a different set of people that other types of communicators can't reach.
    So take heart. God made you different on purpose. And He will smooth off the rough edges the more you surrender your speech to Him.

    ReplyDelete