Friday, April 8, 2011

I give you all my worship,
Jesus I love you...


http://mediasuite.multicastmedia.com/player.php?v=e6sqpj83

I found that Matt Gilman IHOP song...




I look back on my entire life and wish I had walked in love when I wasn't.
But it's okay. We all have moments like that... and it's awesome that we have a God that loves us so much that he cast everything we've ever done as far as the east is from the west [and sent his son to die for us so we could have love encounters and a relationship with him]...

I've spent a lot of time crying out to God lately... and the one thing I've cried out is to teach me how to love people and to love myself, and to teach this generation how to love him and one another... Just a glimpse of his love for us is so breath-taking. The way we love will never measure up to the way he loves... but our job is to strive to love more and more each day as if we could... to look like him and act like him and think like him everyday no matter what happens...

It was like I had a revelation of his love but I never knew how to apply it to my walk...
and now that I have things have began to change...
I can hardly begin to imagine the awesomeness of these love encounters with God coming onto people... them crying out to God for a love encounter because it's like they can feel God- they don't know how, but they can feel him...

I can't wait for that day...
And that day is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment