Tuesday, April 12, 2011

International House of Prayer (IHOP) and NHOP (Nashville House of Prayer) are holding a ONETHING 2011 conference in Nashville this weekend... I'm SOOOO excited!!!

I remember going last year and not knowing much about it. Even so, the conference definitely put something on the inside of me. It was AMAZING seeing all of those college people and some high schoolers praying for their campuses and worshiping God... this year I could imagine it being a little different since I'll know who and what to expect, and I KNOW it's going to be so much better!!!! :D It starts this Thursday night, goes on all day Friday and all day Saturday. It's going to be so awesome, I know God's going to move there. I'm as excited to go there as much as I am the Ramp.

I didn't really even start getting into IHOP until then and a while afterward. After praying for what future plans God had for me, it dawned on me and sparked a passion on the inside of me one evening after Sunday night prayer- and from that moment I knew what I was doing after I graduated. In my heart, right then and there, it was like God planted something in me that I was to go there. Not to a professional college like I'd thought, but to be honest I'd like IHOP a LOT better than being stuck here in Murfreesboro going to MTSU or any other college. I'd thought about it because I was worrying about a career like the stupid high school requirements are provoking me to, but now it's like I know for sure- God is sending me to IHOP. And when I go there a lot of things are going to be different, opportunities are going to arise, I'm going to meet new people and I'm going to be a part of that ministry. I don't know how long and I don't know if I'm coming back to Murfreesboro to stay afterward. I'm so sparked with inspiration... the creativity of God and what he's doing in this generation is not only all over them- but the place is like a dream.

:)

This weekend will have a lot to bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment