Sunday, April 17, 2011

Take me to that place where I can be with you.

Here I am again as I close my eyes.
It's another new place- always a new place.
It feels familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time.
It feels like I'm called to this place of worship and prayer...
Like this is where I can fulfill God's plan for my life- in this state...
It's so different.

Onething was so different this year than last year...
so many things in prayer were different...
I'll have to admit a lot has changed since then...

I remember the words "It's all for you, here we are, here we are..." echoing throughout the room and penetrating through my heart.
I remember how thick the presence of God was in the room last night...
it was so much deeper than before...

Everything I had ever prayed about revival in my generation and awakening in my school stirred up on the inside of me again.
The love encounters I envision embracing the people I'm around everyday push me further to strive and pray for them as we spent time praying for those things.
Tht very thing is what motivates me to keep going- the movement of God in their lives and the fact that it's God's heart and desire.

No matter what may happen in anyone's life,
a love encounter with God can never replace it, nor take it.

God always keeps his promises- always.
No prayer we ever pray goes unheard or is never in vain.

As I once heard from Damon Thompson,
as radical people of God, we dare to ask ourselves the question-
"Am I more passionate for God today than I was yesterday?"

This is who we are.

The new world of eyes to see and ears to hear the things of God-
this is the time we're living in right now.



I remember having a vision one night this summer when I was praying for a friend that was going through some rough times.

In the vision, I saw that he was stepping past the open door of this threshold that he had hesitated in for so long.
And as he stepped in to this area that God was in, he lifted his hands,
and God took him by both of his hands after he lifted them
and took him up...
and up...
and up...
And it didn't stop so long as his hands held onto God's.
So long as he was in constant communion with the holy spirit.
And it was like God was taking him to a whole new level- it's like what God does with us.
Once we lift our hands to him and give him everything and let him take us and do what it takes,
he'll take us there...
you just have to have the desire.

The eyes of the blind will be open,
and ears will hear.
We're in this place of constant ascension, moving up.

And right now, the people of this time desire that place.


So many things are being shaken right now.
So many things are happening in this hour and time...
Like I said, it's coming on fast,
and it's here.

God's got so many plans ahead. :)

This is our passion- it's what we live for, and what we dream.

1 comment: