Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh it's the fullness of your spirit!

Shekinah glory come; Shekinah glory come :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXeKaMjtas

^^Onething 2011 video from IHOP





The One Thing Conference these past two nights have been amazing... I've seen so many other people from our city praying and worshiping God and experiencing his presence and I've gotten to pray and connect with some new people- it's SO awesome feeling the holy spirit flow like that in such a place! I can never get over how great God moves in such prayer meetings and worship conferences. The guest speakers are great.




One of the girls that was singing was Audra Lynn- she's one of the main girls that sings Come Up Here, Take your Place, and some other IHOP music. I wish I knew who the other girl singer was- she sings this song that we played a few times at youth camp and the guy is always singing with them... The people at this conference is actually their main team that records and plays spontaneous worship and prayer music ay IHOP. The worship is absolutely AMAZING!
One of these days when I actually get to go to IHOP... well.... it's gonna be awesome. :)


I really want to be at the break out sessions to learn more about the college but if I can't that's okay.

There are so many things heavy in prayer right now...

God has been showing me all of these passions I never knew I had. I never knew I had a passion to sing like four months ago and now it's like coming out of me.

He's moving like he's never moved before... and so are we.

Tomorrow night- the last night of the conference will be for sure interesting...


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment