Saturday, June 2, 2012

Well, things tend to change...

At least I have my promising backpack.

Looks like we aren't moving until next weekend. After I leave. So I guess my settling in the new house won't even begin until after my Maryland and Kansas City adventures have ended. Whoever the neighbors are that live in the giant white house next to us, I hope they're nice enough to let me ride their horse one day.


Last night when I discovered that James Kufeldt accepted my friend request on Facebook I felt like a hipster celebrity. (I'm totally kidding.) but seriously. If you don't know who he is, he has the best male vocal singing voice on the planet. Better than Philip Philips? Most certainly.


                                                                                     ^^ That guy. Right there. 

I hope I get to meet him and Jon Thurlow this summer at ATC Music Academy and get some lessons from them. That would make 90% of my dreams on earth come true. (Okay, so not 90%, but it would still be the coolest thing) I admire and am greatly interested in their worship music style, honestly. Some worshipful jazz and a ton of gospel mixed in with classic, a capella, harp and bowl style, spontaneous verses coming from the holy spirit and that come straight from the word, the blend of harmonies and instrument, the way they can go into one song after another, and the deep sense of real, pure spirit, and the fact that everything beckons and calls forth the presence of God makes it all really amazing.

 I'm signed up for worship leader keys for Music Academy, and we'll only be there for 10 days. I have no idea what's going to happen but I've brushed up on The Good Soil. This song is awesome. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AL9tsVcMr4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Everything that I've been looking at for the past 2 months has directed me to Psalm 82 and Justice. I'd like to visit the Orphan Justice Center while I'm in KC and get a fill-in on all of it and what they do. I think God's putting something in my heart for it. Whatever happens, it will be great. God will make it awesome. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment